Get an estimated taxi fare for your route, as well as real-time fares from Uber, Lyft etc.
Check rates in your location: initial fee, cost per min and cost per mile(km)
- ECONOMY Class. Example: UberStart. Economy cars are typically compact sedans like the Daewoo Nexia and similar.
- STANDARD Class. Example: UberX. Standard cars - regular sedans like the Toyota Prius, Toyota Camry, Honda Accord.
- COMFORT Class. Example: UberSelect. Comfort class service usually seats up to 4 riders in cars of premium brands. Audi A6 and similar.
- XL Class. Example: UberXL or UberVan. Seats 6 passengers. Cars are SUVs and minivans. Usually costs like Comfort.
- BUSINESS Class. Example: UberBlack. Typically luxury sedan or luxury SUV. Mersedes E-class and similar.
Your Taxi Fare
= Initial Fee + (Cost per minute * time in ride) + (Cost per mile or km * ride distance)